Policy Analyst's ToolBox
Registration and Documents
Since its establishment in 1994, Brattle Street has provided legislative and regulatory services to the federal departments of Transport,
Revenue, Fisheries and Oceans, National Defence, Health, and Justice; the Treasury Board Secretariat; and the Privy Council Office.
Brattle Street Services
Consulting services available from Brattle Street include:
- Providing strategic advice in support of legislative and regulatory proposals.
- Providing identification and analysis of legislative and regulatory options.
- Identifying other instrument choices in support of, or instead of, legislative and regulatory proposals.
- Providing documentation and submissions in support of legislative and regulatory proposals, including drafting of Memorandum to Cabinet (MCs), Regulatory Impact Analysis Statements (RIASs) and ministerial briefings.
- Designing and facilitating consultations with internal and external stakeholders in support of regulatory and legislative proposals.
- Providing core training to public servants involved with legislative and regulatory proposals.
Brattle Street Round Table 200-440 Laurier Ave West, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Tel: 613.782.2312; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All pages on this site are Copyright 2002 by Brattle Street Round Table